Powered by Blogger.

The best month of the year

Friday, August 1, 2014





Hello friends,
How are you today? Yesterday I wasn't feeling very well and I didn't even noticed that we are entering the best month of the year. I'm pretty excited because of that - I hope it will bring for all of us happiness and millions of positive experiences. And because I can't leave you without sharing some more inspiration... check out these three interesting links below. I promise there are beautiful things hidden inside:

one - very genuine and beautiful photography by Alixann Loosle  / two - former cow farm in Germany turned into a beautiful home comes to satisfy my current crush on caramel sofas and primitive wooden furniture / three - because it is Friday and we can dance and sing and repeat :) 

photography: one / two / three / four

No comments:

Post a Comment