Powered by Blogger.

Invite a bit of France at your table

Sunday, August 3, 2014


 I admit that I'm not a foodie at all. I mean I like food but I can eat tomatoes with Bulgarian cheese for a whole week without any problem. But when it comes to beautifully arranged table decorations… wow… this is another story. I'm so passionate about it. 

This gorgeous dramatic table decoration caught my attention because it is unusual for the summer. It has rich textures, beautiful textile and darker color palette. The chief Annie Smithers explains that “when you're sharing food, set the scene with lots of lovely props. Nice boards, nice vessels, nice serving gear - all of that makes a huge difference”. I couldn't agree more. The rest you can read on Vogue Living



photography: sharyn cairns

No comments:

Post a Comment