Powered by Blogger.

Autumn ideas by H&M home

Wednesday, August 13, 2014


I believe that the time of the year when we have to turn slowly our head towards new ideas and decoration for our home is coming. Yes, and I mean to check the trends that will be popular this autumn. I know that most of us don't want to let the summer go just yet - but that’s the way how time works, we don't have the power to stop it and at the end of every season there is something beautiful. For the autumn - I love the textures, the soft blanket and the earth colors with their cozy feeling that only the fall could create. I love the colors of the leaves, the light is beautiful and yes… I love the autumn. 





I’m ready to start my inspirational post series and to have a look at the most beautiful and inspiring for me home decor brands. And I will start with the Swedish H&M. I know that they are fashion brand and their home section offers only textile and small home decor accessories; I know that one of their collection is dedicated to the marble, which I think is a trend that is slowly going to its end because we saw so much marble everywhere. The reason that I started with them is that they chose an amazing stylist to represent their items. That is Hans Blomquist who usually incorporates in his work the most popular trends. I chose for you the Rustic Charm collection where the beauty of the nature is mixed with chalky neutrals and rustic styles. Wood, heavy knits, washed linen and flannels.




photography: h&m

No comments:

Post a Comment