Powered by Blogger.

You better be ready for the weekend because we are going to Italy

Friday, July 18, 2014



So it is Friday again, yey! Do you have plans for the weekend? I will probably visit a craft fair, popular coffee shop here in San Francisco and I have some plans to take some photos and if I still have some time left (which I doubt) - to retouch some photos which are waiting in my to-do list.

So we should celebrate the end of the week by taking a look at this beautiful Italian villa. Simple and cozy, in the heart of Tuscany and you can discover some very beautiful design pieces there. What I love the most there though is the mood that this places evokes. No pressure, everything is simple, clean and close to the nature.







photography: julie ansiau for elle decor via: remodelista

No comments:

Post a Comment