Powered by Blogger.

Favorite summer coffee

Wednesday, July 23, 2014



Let me tell you my latest passion - making my own ice vanilla latte. Lovely and fresh idea, perfect for the summer. I like it so much that just yesterday I drank four big cups and today I already finished my third one and I'm ready for the next as you can see on the pictures. And the recipe is really simple and it is a new, fun way for me to diversify my black coffee drinking routine.
And you need only two ingredients! Are you ready?



So first make your coffee - I'm currently making mine using Chemex, but you can use whatever you have at home - espresso, French press etc. Oh, and you can put your coffee in a small jar - it looks fancy and so summer style.  Then just add vanilla flavored milk (here I discovered and actively using Half and Half French Vanilla) and don’t worry to put even more of it. Add some ice cubes and enjoy.
photography: radostina

No comments:

Post a Comment