Powered by Blogger.

The Parisian home of the Swedish photographer

Friday, March 21, 2014



I just wanted to say thanks to all of you, who took the time to leave me comment or send me e-mails with lovely wishes and advices about my future adventure. You probably don’t realize how important they are for me and how much power they give me. Thank you.


And because this blog is mostly for inspiration. I have something for you: charming and very cozy Parisian apartment of the Swedish photographer Anna Malmberg. Anna is very talented photographer, her portfolio you can see here. She has a very specific style of taking pictures. This style is reflected in her home too where you can see beautiful old furniture, pretty textures and textiles. More pictures of Anna’s home you can see in her lovely blog

Happy Friday, everyone enjoy your weekend.



photography: anna malmberg via: elle interior

No comments:

Post a Comment