Powered by Blogger.

IS GREY THE COLOR OF INDECISION AND COMPROMISE?

Wednesday, December 11, 2013



according to the psychology of the colors, the gray is the color of the compromise, as it is neither black nor white. the darker the gray is, however, the more mysterious it appears. some people think that gray is conservative and boring, but i don’t think so. i associate the gray with comfort, elegance and purity. so all this being said I’ve dedicated my today's collection of beautiful pictures to the gray color. i hope you’ll like it.










според психологията на цветовете, сивото е цветът на компромиса, тъй като не е нито черно, нито бяло. колкото по-тъмно обаче е сивото, толкова по-мистериозно изглежда. някой хора смятат, че сивото е консервативно и скучно, но аз не мисля така. свързвам сивото с уюта, елегантноста и чистотата. посветена на сивото е и тази моя колекция от красиви снимки. надявам се да ви хареса.

one I two I three I four I five I six I seven I eight I nine I ten I eleven I twelve I thirteen I fourteen I fifteen I sixteen I seventeen I eighteen I nineteen I twenty

No comments:

Post a Comment