Powered by Blogger.

Styling workshop | A masterclass by Meet the Blogger

Thursday, September 12, 2013


Some pictures of the Meet the Blogger Masterclass I attended yesterday given by AnoukB | Styling and Wendy | Photography. We were with about 40 people who all were there for other reasons. After splitting up the group and a short introduction Anouk gave us some summer magazines and a winter hat and let us made a winter mood board, so we had to improvise.

This as an example on how a stylist is often asked to work in advance |think of styling and shooting a Christmas homes with a tree in July| After lunch the groups changed and I attended the photography class by Wendy from Beeldsteil.



With the mood board in mind we went looking for a corner where we could build our winter set. I thought this corner had a nice winter feeling and the colors I used in my mood board.

I loved going through the Toonkamer and picking up some furniture. We also brought one thing we loved | I brought one of my favorite black and white pictures | had to use the hat and we got one prop chosen by one of the others for our set | I got the black vase|

It was a pity I brought my camera with recharged battery, but I forgot to take my photo card out of my laptop... happily enough I had my iPad with me and managed to make some pictures. Seeing it on the laptop now I see some things that I would have loved to move. But I had a great creative day and loved to see some familiar faces again. Thanks to Liselore and the girls of Meet the blogger and Yaya, HK Living and Uashmama for sponsering.

Loved to also use my cute little TineK bag in my winterset


Such an amazing location for a workshop and photo shoot... don't you just love the walls... Happy weekend all of you!



Pictures (C) Desiree | Vosgesparis

No comments:

Post a Comment