Powered by Blogger.

Love, bonheur and soft tones

Saturday, July 21, 2012


First Saturday morning of a my summer holidays... I got up at ten! had some breakfast with cereals and soy yoghurt and a few coffee's. On the mornings I am at home and not rushed out to go to work I love to read my mail, drink coffee's and wander around a bit through the rooms of my home.

Waking up with the image above next to my bed I was thinking of the color-scheme in my home and realized that those who visite my blog sometimes think I live in a totally black and white monochromatic place... Although I am mostly dressed in black-white and greys... with a little blue sometimes.... my colleagues at work somehow think I am still some kind of hippy-girl who lives in a very colorful home with lots of plants ??GASP??  Can you believe how surprised they were the other week when I invited them all to have the workparty here in my  kitchen! 


Anyway... all this made me decide to make some random pictures throughout my home and spot some soft tones. See you later this weekend when I will be back with some really cool summerhomes.

  



All pictures by Desiree for Vosgesparis

No comments:

Post a Comment