Powered by Blogger.

How the Belgian furniture maker and designer lives?

Friday, August 8, 2014



Yesterday I was a “Missing In Action”, but I promise that today I have plenty of interesting things to share with you and to compensate my absence. I guess that for all of us it is fascinating to see how people live and how they create certain atmosphere in their homes. And when these people are stylists, designers or creative people, usually their homes are full of inspiration and interesting ideas.




Today we can see how the Belgian furniture maker and designer Marina Bautier lives. She lives in a Brussels home built in the beginning of the 20 century. Marina creates a very interesting home mixing old and new. I discovered her story at Coffeeklatch
Oh, yes and if I have to use only one word to describe the home of the Belgian furniture maker this would be: simplicity.



photography: Coffeeklatch

No comments:

Post a Comment