Powered by Blogger.

Shh... Three stolen DIY ideas, because mine didn’t work out well

Tuesday, July 29, 2014


Okay, now I will make a confession - I love DIY projects. I really love them. It is an interesting way to boost your creativity. But the reason I don’t show DIY projects very often is that sometimes they are not very successful and/or they don’t look good. And of course I can’t show you useless DIY and pretend that it is good because it will be misleading. Today I had to show you my own DIY project which did not work very well, so I decided to borrow few beautiful and creative ideas that I like from other bloggers. 

The first idea comes from the talented Nina from Stylizimo and it is a “concrete” coffee table. I think that this idea could have many other applications. Just be creative and follow Nina’s steps here


The second idea is also original - how to turn your flip-flops into lovely leather sandals from Merry Thought blog. For this tutorial you will need some more skills, but I am sure we all can make it. Instructions you can read here


The third idea is by the designer and blogger Mathilda Clahr and her beautiful hanger Strap / which you can buy here



Did you like some of the DIY ideas? Would you try some of them?
photography: stylizimo / the merry thought / elin strömberg

No comments:

Post a Comment