Powered by Blogger.

Idea: How to store fresh herbs and edible flowers

Friday, July 25, 2014



Happy Friday everyone, again it is Friday and I don't how it is possible that this week finished so fast. Probably because I’m in a new place, doing new things, meeting new friends and everything is changing so fast… the time just flies. And I will have a busy weekend again - meeting friends and even clients and I am so excited.

By the way do you have any plans for the weekend? 
If you don’t - let me share with you a beautiful and helpful idea that I found in the stunning blog “Call me cupcake” (don’t go there if you are on diet. and I’m serious now) - How to store and save fresh herbs and edible flowers in your fridge. And as usual Linda makes her super simple recipe to look so gorgeous… oh… this blog is such an inspiration.

photography: linda lomelino / call me cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment