Powered by Blogger.

Design mix v.2.0.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014



ONE did you heard about Vifa? Wireless and portable loudspeakers with stunning design. They're not for sale yet… but look promising considering the fact that Vifa makes some quality speakers. So please hurry, Vifa I need one of those 
TWO my love for jumpsuits is very old - since my teen years I think. And this white one here in from Topshop is to die for THREE pretty thin square ring by Gabriela Artigas in yellow and rose gold


FOUR one of my most favorite typographic studios, based in Sofia, Bulgaria. They always have beautiful fonts and many of them are free. If you are fan of good fonts I suggest you to check them regularlyFIVE large canvas tote bag in classic storm grey with chestnut tan leather straps by Jeanie Deans
SIX 
In the middle of the summer for sure a good read is a must. Maybe you can try the Darling magazine - for me is brand new… because I just recently moved in North America. But the magazine promises to be good. Sorry, I can't say that for sure just yet, because I bought it today and I still didn't have the time to read it (because… I'm writing now this blog post :))
SEVEN I'd kill for this solid wooden bench by Bloomingville. I searched everywhere for something similar (because Bloomingville doesn't have shops in USA), but without success
EIGHT if you follow me on Instagram you maybe noticed that I visited San Jose Museum of Art and I was impressed by the watercolors of Eric Fischl
NINE oh this gorgeous Bell Lamp Sand by Normann Copenhagen
TEN Individual decanter with wood stopper by World Market
ELEVEN Steve Madden is my new favorite boots designer. Oh, I love everything that he is doing.
TWELVE I discovered MUJI this weekend. A store with amazing style, items and design, where simplicity and functionality are the main keywords. If MUJI represents the Japanese design… so I'm in love with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment