Powered by Blogger.

Design Mix v.1.0

Tuesday, July 8, 2014



Hey, what about enjoying some interesting things with lovely design and different functions? I was wondering recently how can I write a blog post with stationary, some new and not so new, but still stunning design pieces and decided to create post dedicated to that. Total design mix... And here they are - the first things: 




one Minimal handmade jewellery by "Oh my clumsy heart" - in gold and silver. Which one would you choose? I'd go for the gold one. 

two Beautiful and clean Zara dress. It is on sale now

three Distressed boots. I love them so much but I've never been brave enough to buy one of these. From "Free people" of course.
four As a font maniac I'm constantly looking to add new fonts to my huge collection. Do you like the Sanelma font by Mika Melvas? Pssst it is also on sale now.
five Cooper Leather Stool. Perfect shape and vegetable-tanned leather.
six Disguise your iPhone as a Modern English Dictionary. Original idea by Kate Spade NY
seven I'm searching for a sofa for my new flat... and I love this Continental sofa by Claesson Koivisto Rune. I don't think that I can afford it right now though
eight "There is always beauty in simplicity." Yes. I can't agree more. L Sconce light by School House
nine Always beautiful and stylish paper things. I would love to have a stamp monogram one day. From Besotted
ten Copper foil tape? Oh, yes please!
eleven Loving the natural raw leather and this Pocket backpack by YUE aka Sarah Chow is to die for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment