Powered by Blogger.

Saturday Farmers Market in San Francisco

Sunday, June 22, 2014



I think that it is time to start a new section in my blog where the posts about Prague will be replaced with stories from San Francisco. And here is the first one - the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market which happens every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday around the Ferry Building in San Francisco. It is the biggest farmers market that I’ve ever seen. It is a loud, full of life, place where local farmers and producers bring their delicious and sometimes unique vegetables, fruits and other foods. 




They say that you can eat a really delicious food here. I admit that I couldn’t taste it, because I didn’t want  to wait all those long lines because I wanted to look around and take photos instead.. But the length of the lines speaks about the taste of the food, so definitely it should have been the most delicious food ever. Maybe next time I will try it.








 photography: radostina for 79ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment