Powered by Blogger.

Hello from California

Thursday, June 12, 2014



So… I’m sorry for the silence here. But it was a crazy week for me… On Monday I traveled more then 20 hours, 11000km, I went through 5 different airports, changed 6 airplanes and finally landed to my final destination - San Francisco. Yes, of course I ended with one bag less, tired, but so excited. And now I want and say hi to all of you from my new home - Alameda, CA. 




If you are following me on Instagram, probably you already knew that I also have a new house and I’m so excited about it. It’s white and… empty for now… And while I’m writing these lines now I’m in a search for a nice sofa and lovely industrial dining table - any tips :) . 


I didn’t have time to take any pictures now… but soon I will. I promise and for now I selected this pretty collection with adventure photos. I hope you will like it.
And how are you doing these days?

photography: one / two / three / four / five

No comments:

Post a Comment