Powered by Blogger.

By Lassen Frame sideboard | A sneak peek at the new collection

Monday, May 5, 2014


If you followed us on our blogtour to Stockholm in February this year, you might have seen bylassen mentioned in a few of my posts. Their stand at the Stockholm furniture fair was my favourite and if you have a look at the pictures we made at the fair |Stockholm furniture fair| you can see the wall build up with the square boxes in cubic frames.


The Frame collection of boxes is now expanded with the new Frame Sideboard, a freestanding storage solution, which is made by a Frame49 and a cube-shaped base. I am showing you the black one because it is my favourite but they will be available in many more colour combinations.

I personally love the different ways you can use the sideboard, 
side by side it is a classic sideboard, but it can also stand alone. I can see my future night table already... available from the end of June, where would you use the sideboard?


pictures via bylassen with thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment