Powered by Blogger.

A TRUE LOVE FOR CLOTHING

Monday, May 5, 2014



Yet another great talent I’d like to present today. I discovered the brand Elizabeth Suzann on Pinterest. I love her work, her simplicity… but most of all I love her philosophy. For Elizabeth the product has to be not only beautiful but also functional. And I think that this is really important. Because no matter how beautiful one product is, or how high quality its components are, if there’s no real application for it…. it just can be good. And I think that applies not only for the home accessories but also for the clothes. Anyway this topic is really deep and complicated and I don’t want to dig into long discussions. I just wanted you to enjoy these lovely clothes created in the Nashville studio by Elizabeth Suzann.



photography: anna tucker for elizabeth suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment