Powered by Blogger.

FOR ALL THE DIY / HANDMADE ENTHUSIASTS IN PRAGUE

Sunday, March 23, 2014



If you like handmade stuff and you live in Prague I have an interesting suggestion for you - DIY workshops. Sounds good, don't you think? 
Petra is the girl who organizes the event and “Pracovna” is called the place where it is happening.


Each Tuesday from 6pm CET Petra and her passion for handmade things gather enthusiasts who make things together. Petra is always prepared and will guide you and help you to prepare body scrub, lip balm or wherever else she thought of during the week. The environment is friendly, very relaxing and cozy.


Petra is very kind and really enthusiastic about what she does so I really recommend if you have a chance to stop by and I guarantee you will like it. I was there, I had so much fun and I will definitely go again.





photography: radostina

No comments:

Post a Comment