Powered by Blogger.

Beauty post: the best make up remover that I know

Sunday, March 9, 2014



I have never imagined that someday I will write a beauty post on 79ideas. But I'm searching for a long time now the perfect make up remover and so in the moment when I found it I decided to share this information with you. Maybe you are searching for something like that too, and that's how I can save you time and some money. And I truly believe that blogging is about sharing, right? 

This Friday I visited a Bobbi Brown store and I bought some interesting stuff. One of them was that beautiful white box. My requirement for a make-up remover is to be delicate to the eyes and the skin, to clean fast and not to leave anything from the make-up. The only one who now fits on 100% with my requirements is exactly this Soothing Cleansing Oil. It is rubbed gently into the skin and then rinsed with warm water. And here you are, the skin is not only without make-up, but also clean and smooth. After that there is only the night cream and hello bed.

photography: radostina

No comments:

Post a Comment