Powered by Blogger.

This and that! | A big thank you and some winners of the book

Thursday, October 3, 2013


Waugh it has been quiet here on the blog this week. Last weekend I blogged about Elle Inside Design and since Friday afternoon I didn't stop running around. I have so many things and pictures to share with you. First of all, my friend Laurence came over from the South of France, we had a great time in town and an amazing dinner with my friends of Harvest & Co on Sunday night.




The beautiful evening got followed by the 3rd Meet the Blogger conference in Amsterdam! A great location, lovely speakers and meetups with fellow blogger friends. A moment on stage.... and although it is not really my thing to stay in the spotlight in front of 140 bloggers, I am really grateful to be the winner of the 'advanced' VT Wonen Meet the blogger award. Thank you VT Wonen and thank you Meet the Blogger! And thanks to all the lovely people who came up to me ;) I also really enjoyed this years Woonbeurs this week, with one of the most amazing VT Wonen homes ever, A giant Barn! You can still go this weekend!!


Thank you also for the nice comments on the book last week I would love to send a copy to Ulrike from Italy, Iris from Holland and Meike from Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment