Powered by Blogger.

Small charming apartment with vintage treasures

Friday, August 30, 2013



I still have huge crush on copper objects in the interior. Immediately when I saw the dining room of that Swedish apartment I was sure that I must share it here.  Clean and simple, it shows few good creative ideas. Especially I like the fact that there isn’t any high furniture which would decrease the space visually; at the same time there are plenty of interesting vintage objects with beautiful texture.






Все още си падам страшно много по медени предмети в интериора. В момента, в който видях трапезарията на този малък шведски апартамент, бях сигурна, че трябва да ви го покажа. Изчистен и семпъл, той показва няколко добри и креативни идеи. Особено ми харесва това, че и тук няма мебели във височина, които да стесняват пространството, а в същото време изобилства от интересни винтидж предмети с красива текстура.

photography: stadshem

No comments:

Post a Comment