Powered by Blogger.

Win a Meet the blogger master class

Monday, July 1, 2013



Today I would like to talk about some blogger stuff. If you are a blogger you've probabely heard about, or even attended, some Blogger meetings. like Meet the Blogger or the HIVE. I still remember my first Meet the Blogger event, two years ago in June 2011 in Amsterdam in the small lobby of Hotel V. It was fully packed and I remember how much fun it was to finally meet all the people behind the blogs.

Since then I attended several Meet the blogger events, in Amsterdam, London and Stockholm. And the HIVE in Berlin. One was better then the other but most of all it was fun and especially MTB Stockholm was a great event with a week of bloggerfun and meetups.
The next Meet the blogger event will be in Amsterdam again on September 30 and October 1st A ticket to the Woonbeurs is included. Read all info here: Meet the Blogger



And there is more! On september 12 my friend AnoukB who is an amazing stylist and fellow blogger and photographer Wendy will give a Masterclass in Utrecht. tickets are sold out but you can add your name on a waitinglist, the good news is Dutch interior magazine VT Wonen will give away one ticket to a lucky winner: Win a ticket!

Pffff I finished the post.... I read about Blogsy this week, an app to write blogs on the IPad with and I thought to give it a go... Curious to see how it looks once posted. but for now it works fine! Sleep well if you are in this part of the world and see you tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment