Powered by Blogger.

Postcard from Italy or a three day road trip in the beautiful Vicenza area

Friday, July 26, 2013



I usually don’t do that, but a picture in my Instagram got so much attention so I decided to send you something like a postcard from Italy. I am here just for few hours, but I am overwhelmed by this beautiful country… as a matter of fact I feel this way every time I come here. Together with two friends we organized a small road trip and I write this post now to show how beautiful Vicenza is. Even the rain that welcomed us here couldn’t wash away my first impression. 


This beautiful lake is Lago di Garda, the largest in Italy and we just stopped there for a while. Then we decided to stop also for a cup of the famous Italian ice cream. After that we head straight to Mussolente where we have rented a small villa, the one that impressed some of you so much. It is a stone building consisting of 3 floors and its decoration reminds me of France and its country style. I promise to shoe more details of the house if I manage to take some shots before we create inside the typical girly mess. :)
Tomorrow I will head to Verona so expect more beautiful moments of my small adventure. 
Have a great weekend.





Обикновено не правя така, но една снимка публикувана в моя инстаграм предизвика такъв небивал интерес, че реших да ви изпратя картичка от Италия. Само от няколко часа съм тук и съм очарована, както между впрочем всеки друг път, когато идвам в Италия.  Заедно с две приятелки си организирахме кратък роуд трип до Италия и ето пиша ви оттук, за да ви покажа колко красива е област Виченца. Приказно красива. И дори силният дъжд не може да измие впечатленията.


Това прекрасно езеро всъщност е Lago di Garda- преминахме покрай него много набързо. Отбихме се, за да започнем нашето малко пътешествие из Италия със сладоледена мелба. И след това продължихме към Мусоленте. В него сме наели малка приказна вила, същата която така силно ви впечатли в инстаграм. Тя е масивна каменна постройка на три етажа, декорирана с леко напомняне към Франция и нейния провинциален стил. Тържествено обещавам, че утре ще ви я покажа по-подробно, преди тотално да сме я разхвърляли. А сега ви пожелавам приятна вечер и до утре. Тогава мен ще ме чака приключение във Верона. 

photography: radostina

No comments:

Post a Comment