Powered by Blogger.

My Thoughtful Sunday // Моята замислена събота

Sunday, June 23, 2013



Today is a very exciting day for me although I spent the whole day at home, drawing and making plans for the future. Trying to find a new road for me. Probably you know that feeling - sometimes in your life you probably have been on a crossroad too. And it is very exciting and very scary at the same time and during the whole day the question "Would I be good enough?" was following me. 


Anyway, no matter what the thoughts in my mind were I found some times and created this bouquet. I like the colors and I really hope that you will like it too. And good luck in the new week. I hope that for you it will be full of beauty and smiles.


Днес е някакъв много вълнуващ ден за мен. Цял ден прекарах у дома, отделяйки си време за планове. Чертаех схеми за бъдещето, за това по какъв нов път искам да тръгне живота ми и с какво вдъхновяващо да го запълня. Сигурно и на вас ви е случвало да сте на кръстопът :) и хем е много вълнуващо, и хем плашещо и въпросът "дали ще се справя" изплува хиляди пъти в главата ми. 

Иначе за вдъхновение си направих този букет. Харесах цветовете му и се надявам да го харесате и вие. И успех през новата седмица. Дано да е изпълнена с красота и усмивки. 

images: radostina

No comments:

Post a Comment