Powered by Blogger.

Believe in yourself | Poster art

Monday, May 20, 2013


How do you like those posters telling you on how to live your life or this one on how to believe in yourself. Good Fucking design advice |forgive me the swearing| made a whole range of posters, mugs and t shirts with these kind of quotes... No Fucking Sans Serife made me smile. 


I personally love the 'this is your life' poster. I saw it in a huge size at FAB when we visited their very cool NYC office during Blogtour. I have it framed and it stands on my industrial kitchen table: Tiles and Tajinis I also wrote the text on my black cupboard... Did you see it on Instagram yesterday? I find it really motivating and love how everytime other words and sentences draw my attention. Do you have a favorite quote or realy motivating poem?

Happy week and don't forget to join the giveaway we have for you this week!



Pictures 1: Hannahs Room 2: Vosgesparis

No comments:

Post a Comment