Powered by Blogger.

Guestpost: Bodie and Fou

Monday, April 8, 2013


Hello! My name is Karine Kong, Founder of online concept store BODIE and FOUfreelance stylist and bloggerLast time you may have heard from me was when I was staying with Desiree during Meet the Blogger and I spent a day styling the workspace shot for the BODIE and FOU mail order catalogue in a wonderful home office. We had a great time!

I've always loved Desiree's style, her cooking (ask her t make raviolis you'll understand what I mean) and I love her home. She has done a fantastic job with it, all her rooms are filled with natural light and it's a great place for a photoshoot. 


Once thing that I said to her when I was staying in her lounge last June, was that her lounge would look wonderful with a bit more textures and natural objects so as I've just finished styling our // NATURALS collection for our SS/2013 collection, let me share with you a sneak-peek of our collection including that wonderful, beautiful basket which fast-becoming our best-seller and a few tips on how to make your home more soothing and welcoming. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment