Powered by Blogger.

Atelier 54 - An industrial Stockholm office

Wednesday, September 12, 2012


After a lovely week in Paris I am finally back on the blog and over the next few days I will try to pick up blogging and sort out my pictures of Paris. But for now a Stockholm workspace.

Atelier 54 is the studio of Photographer Hannah Lemholts friend Sara in Stockholm. I had seen the picture above online and was blown away by the wall and cupboard. So when I was mailing with Hannah about the Paris pictures, I had to ask her where the picture was made.

She then sent me some more pictures of Atelier 54... I thought it was really funny as I wanted to call my other project with the whole Andy Warhol vibe in mind.. Studio 54, as I live on number 54... But I did not because I thought it was a bit over the top *grin*. Sara's office happens to be on that number too and she had the same idea... but changed it in Atelier 54 with the same reason.






All pictures (C) Hannah Lemholt

No comments:

Post a Comment