Powered by Blogger.

A sneak peek in the VT Wonen home

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Today The 'Woonbeurs' The Dutch annual exhibition for indoor and outdoor living opened its doors for the 20th year in a row. I only had about 2 hours to make a quick tour today and I spent most of the time meeting and talking to people I had not seen for some time.

Of course I had to take a sneak peek in Design city, from where I will be blogging with several others on Saturday September 29 ! I also made a quick tour through the VT Wonen home... more pictures will follow later this week, I hope you will get the change to see it for yourself first.



Attached to the home a corner where you can get advise from the stylists working for VT Wonen.




pictures by Desiree (C) Vosgesparis

 

No comments:

Post a Comment