Powered by Blogger.

VT Wonen - behind the scenes

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I am pretty sure I am not the only one loving Dutch VT Wonen magazine to bits...  and I was really happy to win their floor competition last year. For those who recently joined my blog, have a look at my behind the scenes post. Not only was I happy with the floor but also with the fact that my favorite stylist Frans, did the styling for the magazine shoot.


On the VT Wonen website you can read regular blog posts from a small team of contributors, recently joined by the lovely Jantine from April and May. In their latest behind the scenes blog, the favorite blog Top 3 of VT Wonen Stylist Frans Uyterlinden. Great to be in such good company as my own long time favorite EmmaThank you! 
Picture via April and May 

No comments:

Post a Comment